The AGA-T2 is a rebuildable tank atomizer. The AGA-T2 features a clear pyrex (glass) tank that can house 3.2ml of e-liquid. Other components are made of stainless steel making this an incredibly durable atomizer.
Other rebuildables of similar construction and performance are considerably more expensive than this one.
Many people have reported out-of-this-world performance when using stainless steel mesh wicks in this AGA-T2 Clearomizer.
With proper upkeep, this rebuildable clearomizer will last for ages. Because there is some upkeep and modification required for optimal performance, this unit is only recommended for advanced users.
The AGA-T2 plus includes:
1 rebuildable atomizer (drip tip not included)
1 spare O-Ring
2 extra seals
1 extra screw
2 spare silicone washers
Please not the following if you intend to use this atomizer with stainless steel wicks:
1: Be sure to oxidize the stainless steel mesh properly to ensure the atomizer works well. YOU MAY DAMAGE THIS ATOMIZER IF THE MESH IS OXIDIZED INCORRECTLY.
2: Do not wind the wire too tightly around the pole.
3. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
4. If it is not tested it may damage the device it is used on.
5. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
6. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV such as a Silver Bullet, that will not be destroyed by a short circuit.
7. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
8. These items may destroy electronic devices if faulty, if not assembled correctly.
9. These items have inherent risks and may go faulty at any time even if they were originally in good working order. The owner bears the cost of equipment damaged as a result.
10. RAs or RTAs must only be used on equipment that cannot be seriously damaged or harm the user. In practice this could mean an electrical device with a hot spring (fuse) or an electronic device that will not activate if there is a short-circuit (a dead short). Unfused devices or unprotected electronic devices will suffer damage when used with a faulty RA or RTA.