Very similar to the popular V2 body style, this Vamo V5 has an upgraded V3 PCB and OLED screen and the ability for the top cap to unscrew.
The eGo APV (Advanced Personal Vaporizer) offers high-end performance and features at a budget friendly price. The Vamo V5 features a chrome or black/chrome finish, a metal activation button, an OLED display and two adjustment buttons provide access to adjust this device's many features.
Available in Stainless Steel and Black Chrome.
Power Options: This e-cigarette lets you completely customize your vaping experience. There are two modes of operation to help you set power output to the perfect level for your favorite cartomizers or atomizers.
- Variable voltage - adjust the voltage output of the eGo APV from 3.0 to 6.0 volts in .1 volt increments.
- Variable wattage - set the preferred wattage (from 3 to 15 watts) and the APV will adjust the voltage automatically no matter what atomizer you use.
Battery Choices: Power adjustment isn't the only customizable feature of this APV. You may also choose from several battery configurations. The APV can use a single 18650 (recommended), or two 18350 IMR batteries, (both the Flat Top and Button Top work). If you want a smaller option, remove the center section and use a single 18350 battery for an ultra-compact advanced personal vaporizer.
Compatibility. The Vamo V5 features a 510/eGo connection. Unlike other APVs on the market, this version has the eGo cone threads in addition to the 510 battery connector threads.
Features and Specifications
- Variable voltage 3.0 - 6.0V (.1 increments)
- Variable wattage 3 - 15W (.5W increments)
- Voltage operation selection (RMS or Mean)*
- Multiple battery options (single 18650, dual 18350, single 18350)
- Atomizer resistance display
- Battery voltage display
- eGo/510 threading (recessed)
- Chrome over copper construction
- Chrome over copper button
- Blue OLED readout
- Over/under current protection
- Low resistance protection
- Approximately 5 3/8" Long and 7/8" diameter. (Complete unit) and 4.25" in "short" configuration.
Note: the Vamo V5 is sold as the device only. Batteries and accessories are not included. This unit carries a 30 day warranty.
This is a feature included for advanced users. The Vamo V5 allows the user to switch between methods the device uses internally to calculate the voltage output. The default and recommended setting is RMS. RMS provides a more accurate voltage output. The APV may also run in Average (or Mean) mode. Average mode may result in output voltages higher than the user selected voltage on the device.
To switch modes, hold either the power up or power down button for 10 seconds. The display screen will display N01 for AVG mode or N02 for RMS mode. To change the mode, release the adjustment button then press and hold for an additional 10 seconds to change to the alternate mode.
Sold as a single device. Other items shown for illustration purposes only.
Does not include battery charger, batteries or clearomizers.